Monday, August 24, 2009

A New Blog

The idea was developed over the summer.  A resource for geocachers interested in going that extra step with their hides.  It could be a creative container or it may be a creative hide.  Maybe you're looking for puzzle ideas or an idea for use in that next multi-cache you're planning.  No matter what you are looking for in a creative geocache, you can always find a variety of ideas here.

Do you think you have a good example of a creative geocache?  You can reach me by posting a comment, click on my Geocaching Stats Bar to the right or on the link at the bottom of the page to get to my Geocaching.com profile, where you'll find a link to e-mail me through Geocaching.com. If I use you're idea, I'll give you credit for it. Have a picture of a creative cache? Contact me and if I use it, I'll also give you credit for the photo.

TripCyclone

No comments: